Go here: Log in
Testing out LaTex via the Beautiful Math feature of the JetPack plugin
Log in to your blog as the Site Admin, then in your Dashboard, on the left side, see a drop down that says “Users”. Click “Add New.”
You have to enter the user’s eppn. This is their username (short id) combined with @brown.edu. For instance, Josiah Carberry’s would be ‘email@example.com’ Then enter the user’s email address. For instance, ‘Josiah_Carberry@brown.edu’ Then choose a role for that user. Which role should you pick?
Summary of Roles
- Administrator – Somebody who has access to all the administration features
- Editor – Somebody who can publish posts, manage posts as well as manage other people’s posts, etc.
- Author – Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts
- Contributor – Somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish posts
- Subscriber – Somebody who can read comments/comment/receive news letters, etc.