Click on the image to the right to download the image as a PDF file. For the original, editable version, available as an Excel file, click here.
This is the new CIS blogThe new CIS blog contains features from Academic Technology, Information Security, Software Services, WebServices, and more.
Still need outage information? Recent posts and a link to the outage section can be found in the right side bar.
CIS Blog Sections
Search the CIS Blog
January 31st, 2012 by pfalcon
- Problem with using Remedy Ticketing System (desktop client) May 15, 2013UPDATE May 21st, 2013 9:55 am: Working with the vendor, we are continuing to make configuration changes that we expect will lead to a resolution of the slow performance issues. We are hopeful that changes made yesterday will be sufficient, but are monitoring the service, and will make additional changes as needed. Thank you for your […]
- RESOLVED: Google Drive Down May 10, 2013RESOLVED: 5/10/13 3:12 PM The problem with Google Drive should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better. ORIGINAL POST: 5/10/13 3:00 PM We’re investigating […]
- RESOLVED: Department File Services (DFS) slowness and/or access issues May 10, 2013RESOLVED May 10th, 2013 3:28 PM: This issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience. ORIGINAL POST May 10th, 2013 2:08 PM: We are aware of a problem with Department File Services and are working to identify and resolve the issue. Functionality that may be impacted by this problem includes: access to Department File Services […]
- RESOLVED: Problem with Web Server (www.brown.edu) May 8, 2013RESOLVED 5/8/2013 12:57pm: This issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience. ORIGINAL POST 5/8/2013 11:56am: We are aware of a problem with Web Server (www.brown.edu) and are working to identify and resolve the issue. Functionality that may be impacted by this problem includes: access to some Brown web content including the main Brown website […]
- Phishing Alert: Data Outdated May 3, 2013Multiple reports of a suspicious email from “Brown Announcement” with the subject line of “Data Outdated” are coming in to the Help Desk. Like many similar emails, this is phishing pure and simple. If you received a copy, report it as phishing then delete it. Click on the down arrow to the right of the […]
- Problem with using Remedy Ticketing System (desktop client) May 15, 2013