Each conference session/panel will soon have its own page that can be navigated to from the list here of all session titles. These pages can be used as a place to post resources and as a place for discussion about the session topics both before and after the conference.
- 10:30 a.m. There’s a Map for That: A Cartographic Conversation.
- 1:30 p.m. Digital JCB: Celebrating Sources of Peru
- 2:30 p.m. Salt Water in the Archive: Toward a New Oceanic Studies
- 2:30 p.m. Natural History in the Early Americas
- 4:30 p.m. Comparing, Contrasting, and Integrating the History of the Americas
- 10:30 a.m. Forging Pathways Beyond the Archive: The JCB’s Indigenous Languages Collections and Contemporary Scholarship
- 2 p.m. TBD
- 2 p.m. Voices from the Archives: 1763
- 4 p.m. Looking Ahead: The Future of the JCB and the Fellows’ Program