Dig the Past, an interactive educational program that recreates Israeli archaeological excavations in North America, is now hiring for the senior archaeologist and assistant archaeologist positions. These positions are on a “per project” basis, and require some flexibility with time and availability on weekends.
Senior Archaeologist qualifications:
• Graduated or is in the process of studying for a graduate degree in archaeology or a related topic
• Excavation experience
Assistant Archaeologist qualifications:
• Archaeology or related topic student and/or excavation experience
Qualifications for all candidates:
• Experience working with children
• Must be able to perform moderate manual labor
• A creative mind and willingness to travel.
• Must be based in North America
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Aaron Greener at 617-945-0326 (VoIP).
Visit Dig the Past online at www.digthepast.org
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.