- Finished list of Web Applications PHP pages for REGISTER_GLOBALS, MySQL user security, etc.
- Mounted numerous brownradio pages for BT
- Installed SAS for CRSP/Compustat data exploration, reviewing SAS operation
Archive for May, 2007
- Creating list of Web Applications PHP pages for REGISTER_GLOBALS, MySQL user security, etc.
- Reading documentation for CRSP sample
- Met with Professor Ivo Welch, DPO and SET re. CRSP/Compustat
===== Project-list work =====
* ILL – Emailed Bart instructions on trying a request.
* ILL – PHP: Implemented SOA-style login-validation; emailed team info.
* ILL – PHP: Worked on Josiah redirection. It is now perfect and will never again need to be improved. Also see Josiah-status-API note below.
* ILL – PHP/Java: Switched code over to utilizing new separate webapp webservice to get a patron’s id.
- Did find/grep for Webpub REGISTER_GLOBALS problems, found 7; fixed for new setting compatibility
- Fixed php/mysql problem on hay staff page
- Additional FOL updates
- input_filter.php, filtering class for form input->database
- Finished bug fix for “string” problem
- Posted input_filter.php bug issue to creator’s MEETUP board (no good contact method available)
- Resumed testing, another bug surfaced
- Numerous FOL updates
- gis.brown.edu web data source addition (T.S. request)
- Emailed Patrick Laverty re. obtaining stable code for deep linking into Banner (works as expected from URLs)