A new academic year is upon us. And with it comes a mixture of anticipation and anxiety.
For those just joining the Brown community, the library provides a variety of spaces, services, and resources as well as support for all your intellectual pursuits.
For those already familiar with Brown’s learning field, we’d like to remind you of the many ways the Library can help.
- Our study spaces are flexible: find a quiet or social space, one for individual or group study.
- Borrow a laptop and charger, headphones, or a DVD from our popular video collection.
- Print and scan. Find a book, e-book, or journal articles in our own collections, or borrow from libraries worldwide through our loan programs.
- Access our website and its tools from your mobile phone or from your laptop.
- Connect with us online or in person for research help.
The library wishes you the best of luck this upcoming fall and throughout your educational journey.