The following changes were made for the paperback:
1. Cody Cook’s name was substituted for Sam Raymond on pages 249 and 262.
2. The sentence ending with footnote 121 on page 396 was changed to indicate that a subset of children in the study were from Barbara Snow’s practice.
3. New Jersey was substituted for Maryland following “Gloucester County” in the second full paragraph on page 153.
The following changes will be made for the next edition:
1. The anal skin tag mentioned on page 113 is not an indication of sexual abuse.
2. The accuracy rate of the STD test was 98.76 percent (160/162), not 99.38 (161/162).
3. The first annotation on Figure 5.9 (p. 256) should read “Two pages later,” not “10 lines later.”