My senior thesis, fulfilling the requirements for honors in my Independent Concentration in Critical Thought and Global Social Inquiry.
I am a student at Brown University, and this is my blog! Most posts here are half-formed thoughts, notes for myself, and things I jot down while working on larger projects. For more developed and complete work, see my portfolio. If you have any comments, thoughts, or questions, please email me using the icon below!
Tagsarchaeology arendt Baybayin black history Buffer Zone Caribbean classics community engagement Cornel West critical theory cultural contact Cyprus Derrida education engaged scholarship evaporites French Gramsci Hegel hellenism interviews John Wesley Gilbert Koutroulou Magoula nationalism neoclassicism Nestorian Stele Nicosia Paine College paleosalinity Philippines poetry postcolonialism prostitution refugees representation Said San South Africa Spivak Syriac Tagalog Thessaly toponyms world writing
- ARCH 2102: Postcolonial Matters (3)
- ARCH 2115: Ancient Mediterranean Scripts (4)
- ENGL 2761O: Postcolonial Theory (2)
- HIST 1960G: Southern African Frontiers (7)
- HMAN 1973Q: Geoaesthetics and the Environmental Humanities (2)
- John Wesley Gilbert (3)
- Koutroulou Magoula (1)
- MGRK 1220: Decolonizing Classical Antiquity (4)
- Senior Thesis: Hannah Arendt and World-Making (2)
- SOC 0310: Theory and Practice of Engaged Scholarship (3)
- Uncategorized (8)
Get updates via email