Our services for Masters Students include:
• You can get started on your own or meet with the School of Professional Studies (SPS). Schedule time to meet with Maj Kargbo, the Assistant Dean of Career Services and Professional Development for Master’s Students by clicking here.
• Access to Brown Connect, Brown’s on-line alumni network
• Access to Brown’s recruiting program, including employer info sessions, Career Fairs, job postings and on-site interviews via Handshake
• Activate your Handshake account and complete the career interests so we can send you tailored information.
• Learn about our recruiting program, including career fairs, employer information sessions, hundreds of job postings, and on campus interviewing.
• Get familiar with Brown Connect, our on-line alumni network, as well as the Brown University LinkedIn Alumni Page
• Visit the School School of Professional Studies (SPS) website for additional resources available to you.
Connect with CareerLAB for the latest information about programs:
- Handshake – your best source for all CareerLAB information
- [email protected] – all programs and announcements are posted here
- [email protected] – the University calendar shows daily events
- GS-NOTICE – Sign up for the grad listserves!
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Email [email protected] with any questions