Final Project

Schreder.Abigail.Finalproject

My final project is about depression on a neurological and psychological level, this is meant to be presented at schools or something like that so it is pretty general. I chose to do a power point because that made the most sense to me and it would then be easier to show a larger audience. I wanted to do this because I’m in a club at school that deals with these sorts of issues and I wanted to have a multi-functional final project! My hope is that this project might be able to erase some of the stigma against mental illness.
All my sources are listed at the end of my power point.

3 responses to “Final Project”

1. Heekyoung Woo says:

I absolutely loved your powerpoint! It was very informative and I liked how you explained all the different types of neurotransmitter before you moved on to talk about depression- it really helped me understand depression better. Great job!

2. Carlos Aizenman says:

This is very thorough and very well organized! Hopefully you’ll be able to use it at school. Great job!

3. Laura Kloepper says:

Very informative! You covered a lot of information about depression and really delved into the neuroscience aspect. You should try to ask permission to give this at school!