What we do
The Instructional Technology Group supports teaching and learning through researching and promoting new technologies and providing consultations on effective pedagogical practices.
For more information on our services, visit our Faculty Resource Guide.
Who we are
- Ed Casey, Lead Instructional Technologist
- Melissa Kane, Instructional Designer
- Maggie Regan, Instructional Designer
- James Foley, Lead Instructional Designer
- T.J. Kalaitzidis, Instructional Designer
- Gillian Bell, Project Manager
- Catherine Zabriskie, Director of Academic Technology
Academic Technology – ITG
620 Sciences Library