If you are teaching a course for the current or upcoming semester you can request a course blog. A course blog allows instructors to:
- Post videos, images, audio, and text for students to view online
- Enable student contributions to the course blog
- Promotes community dialogue via commenting tools
- Link to web resources and embed online content
- Share content with public audiences
A blog is an online publishing platform that allows members of the course to quickly and easily communicate on the web through text, images, audio, and video. Brown Blogs run on the WordPress blogging platform and many of the most popular WordPress plugins and themes are installed for easy customization.
Here are a few helpful links