FONDAZIONE LEMMERMANN 2020 FELLOWSHIP AWARD
for RESEARCH in ROME (Italy)
The Lemmermann Foundation awards a limited number of fellowships to master’s students and doctoral candidates in order to support their cost of research in the classical studies and humanities. Fields of study include but are not limited to Archaeology, History, History of Art, Italian, Latin, Musicology, Philosophy, and Philology. Applicants must provide evidence for their need to study and carry out research in Rome. Topic of research must be related to Rome or the Roman culture from the Pre-Roman period to the present day.
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants must:
- be enrolled in a recognized higher education program or affiliated with a research institute;
- have a basic knowledge of the Italian language;
- be born after March 31st, 1984.
DEADLINE: Next deadline for sending applications is March 31st, 2020.
STIPEND: The monthly scholarship amount is established in 750 euro.
TO APPLY: Applicants must include the following documents:
- A research proposal that includes a description of their area of study;
- Two recommendation letters;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or a birth certificate.
Applications must be sent by March 31, 2020 to:
c/o Studio Associato Romanelli
via Cosseria 5 00192 Rome – ITALY
Applicants are requested to send their applications to the Lemmermann Foundation’s office in Rome by March 31, 2020 (postmark deadline). Applicants must also include the electronic application number that is obtained upon completion of the on-line application form.
Further information and access to the on-line application form is http://www.lemmermann-foundation.org