2022 FELLOWSHIP AWARD
for RESEARCH in ROME (Italy)
From the Lemmermann Foundation:
The Lemmermann Foundation awards a limited number of fellowships to master’s students and doctoral candidates in order to support their cost of research in the classical studies and humanities. Fields of study include but are not limited to Archaeology, History, History of Art,
Italian, Latin, Musicology, Philosophy, and Philology. Applicants must provide evidence for their need to study and carry out research in Rome. Topic of research must be related to Rome or the Roman culture from the Pre-Roman period to the present day.
1) be enrolled in a recognized higher education program or affiliated with a research institute;
2) have a basic knowledge of the Italian language;
3) be born after Marh 31st, 1986.
Next deadline for sending applications is March 31st, 2022.
The monthly scholarship amount is established in €750.00.
The following documents are required:
1) A research proposal that includes a description of the area of study;
2) Two recommendation letters;
3) A curriculum vitae;
4) A photocopy of the applicant’s passport, ID Card, or birth certificate.
Further information and access to the on-line application form is http://www.lemmermann-foundation.org
For any communication email to