While some aspects of being “post-digital” seem “hipster,” even the term itself, there are compelling reasons why some aspects of technology fail to give one the same experience as its non-digital counterpart. For instance, Cramer gives the example of the typewriter. There is something indeed satisfying about the tactile nature of a typewriter that a keyboard fails to provide. Perhaps this is why there has been a resurgence in mechanical keyboards (besides their anti-ghosting and performance qualities). Even as I type this now on my mechanical keyboard, I can’t help but think about the relationship of the commercialization of digital technology and the retreat to something more “primitive” – like the IBM Model M keyboard. This is in line with Cramer’s definition of “post-digital” – not completely rejecting all forms of media that are digital, but instead, realizing itself as a more nuanced and evolved form of interaction with digital media. Another example would be notetaking in class. While many students take notes on their laptop or tablet, which provides a database and thereby ease of recall and search, others choose to stick to pen and paper. Myself, I always take notes by hand (there have been studies that you retain information better this way), and then sometimes use a scanner to archive these notes to access them on my devices. While post-digital actions may seem counterculture, there are compelling reasons in their favor.