THIS IS AN OLD WEBSITE! FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION, VISIT BROWN.EDU/GO/MML
As of March 12th, 2020:
In light of Brown’s current response to COVID-19, The MMLs are adapting its services. If you haven’t been already, please visit COVID.BROWN.EDU for the latest information. As members of our community, please reach out to MML@Brown.edu if you have any questions.
- As of today, the MML lab spaces will attempt to stay open through Friday of next week (March 20th), after which time the labs will be closed. This date can change at any time
- We encourage all students to back up any files they have on MML computers by this coming Sunday, March 15th
- Because our physical labs will be closing, we are suspending all training effective immediately, including our large-format printing, 3D printing, and Grad Studio trainings.
- MML Orientations are also suspended.
- Students that have classes in the MML, know that we are currently finding software solutions for those classes.
- Remember that you can download the full adobe creative suite from software.brown.edu, onto your personal computers.
- Those you needing audio DAW, consider using Reaper, which is free.
- Here is a full list of free or inexpensive software solutions
- This Sunday, March 15th will be the last day to use the Grad Studio for students. Next week it will be used to help faculty prepare their courses for remote teaching and learning for the rest of the semester.