The Women and Technology Group at Brown University works to empower Brown’s women engaged in technology field.
We plan to:
- Increase our visibility,
- Create networking opportunities,
- Respond to conversation at the university about diversity and inclusion,
- Address needs at different stages in the career and employment pipeline to grow opportunities at Brown,
- Facilitate individual development and professional development, and
- Learn from and support each other.
In addition to maintaining this blog, we hold monthly meetings. Get involved by joining us. You can email Women_And_Technology@brown.edu to be added to the Google group to learn about upcoming meetings and events. All genders welcome to participate in the group.